Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New machine and new playmat for baby

Guess what my hubby bought me! Yep, a Janome Horizon 7700. How friggin exciting. Not that I'll get to see it anytime very soon as it's coming down from Queensland. By which time I'll hopefully have brought a new human into the world. But what a nice welcome home, hey?



Of course I've already planned the first thing I want to make with it using EQ7. I need a new playmat for the little one when he arrives. I thought the Dr Seuss fabrics would be ideal. Plus I'll have loads left over to make a quilt at a later date. I think I'll try to cut the fabrics prior to going to hospital...maybe tomorrow...so that they are ready to go once the machine arrives.

1 comment:

  1. well I'm expecting to see some beauties out of that thing :D ...lucky you !

    Quilt is cute as, I too love the cat in the hat :) ...what fun !

    ReplyDelete