Monday, March 22, 2010

Quiet...

Sorry, I've been a bit quiet of late. I ended my 2nd week of work at my new job with a girls weekend away to Lorne. Two girlfriends picked me up from my office and we took a leisurely 4 hours to drive down there with a few retail pitstops. The house was amazing, I'm sorry I didn't take pics. A lovely weekend away with 6 girls (no hubbies or babies), lots of chatting, drinking, and eating. I even got my jewellery kit out to make a commemorative "Lorne" necklace for 3 of the girls. I'll have to make 3 more for the rest of us.

In the meantime, I've finished off my 2nd pair of legwarmies in the opposite colours to the first, thanks to lesleyp for sending me scrap yarn to finish the job:



I've also made progress on my Delicious OTK socks:


3 comments:

  1. Your projects and pictures are LOVELY! Have bookmarked your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super envious of your girls weekend away I'm sooo overdue. Nice to get away & have a break.

    Goes without say love the socks & legwarmies super cute.

    ReplyDelete