Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boxy project bags

I finally got to my machine tonight to whip up my first boxy project bag. I used 2 different tutorials. One for the zipper and one for the project bag. I made one mistake though and that was I didn't ensure my fabric was the same length as the actual opening of the zip. My fabric was slightly longer. You can see what happens with this in the pics (you may have to click on the pic to enlarge). But in all I'm pretty happy with my first go! Many more to come with my new fabrics.

Update: The 2nd bag I made out of the same fabric turned out neater when I cut the fabric the same size as the zip opening, but obviously a tad smaller bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment