Friday, July 15, 2011

Little Apples


Little Apples, originally uploaded by stitch-by-stitch.

The family and I went on a bit of a road trip to Brunswick East to a little organic food store my hubby wanted to try. When our GPS finally got us there, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a red sign saying "GJ Discount". I wondered if it was the fabric store I had heard of before. Walking a little closer, I could see that it was. And boy, what a find! I was in fabric heaven. Soooo many pretty things to look at. I was on a serious budget though so anything I bought would have had to come out of my weekly pocket money. I saw this layer cake of Aneela Hoey's Little Apples and couldn't resist. When I got home I was thinking of all the different easy layouts I could use. This is one of them. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I'm dying to visit that shop! I've heard about it too. Maybe in Oct when Im in Vic next

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. They had EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Very similar to a split nine patch so you could def do that.

    ReplyDelete