Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sublime Cowl


Sublime, originally uploaded by stitch-by-stitch.

I finally got this gorgeous yarn in the mail from Webs. Geez they have some good pricing even after shipping. It was bought specifically to make the Eternity Scarf. Of course I couldn't help but cast on straight away. It actually makes a nice change to knit with aran weight yarn instead of sock! I've only done 4 rounds and it's coming along nicely. But I'd better put it down if I plan on getting my mum's socks finished by Mother's Day! Crikey, my first Mother's Day as a mother of 2.

On a side note, I had to mention that I took my first Zumba class last night with my bestie. We were shaking it like we were 21 again. Why is it that my body doesn't quite move the same anymore?? Oh, and someone forgot to mention to me that I might have some trouble with any movements with my legs open i.e. star jumps? After pushing a 10.2lb baby through my pelvic floor, I'm having trouble retaining my, ahem, dignity! Hopefully that will repair sooner rather than later. Apparently I need to ramp things up with my clinical pilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment