Monday, December 10, 2012

Eternity #3


Eternity, originally uploaded by stitch-by-stitch.
This is Eternity #3 because I've made one and am having one made using WWFY. But I churned this one out before #2 was finished :)

I originally planned this for my Sister In Law. She commented on my first one. Too bad for her that I've falled in love with it! The first one was made using Sublime Yarns Cashmere Merino Silk Aran which pilled to buggery. I mean that thing pilled before I even got halfway through! So I never wore it. It looked old by the time I finished it. This one was made using Wollmeise DK in Im Jahr Der Ratte. One of my favourite shades of grey. I made Water and Stone in the same.

I made the medium size and it's turned out a lovely shape to wear over t-shirts or jackets or whatever. In this case, over a summer dress :) Soooo, I'm keeping it. Sorry Nat!

No comments:

Post a Comment