Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mathilda's Market

This morning I got some 'me' time and went alone to Mathilda's Market. I thought I'd go looking for xmas presents and also for our little one on the way. Wow, what gorgeous handmade things they had there. So much talent in one room. As usual, though, I didn't really walk away with much. I always get go a bit starry eyed and don't know where to begin. But I did, however, see these gorgeous little reusable nappies. I've never used them before but thought that since the newie will be arriving in late January, he could just lounge around in these at home.


Made by a lovely lady from Designer Bums. Very sweet in Oh Boy! Vehicles by David Walker.

Of course, there had to be a fabric stall there. So I walked away with these:


Rabbits and Racecars - Heather Ross for Kokka
Gorgeous canvas weight elephants (not sure who made it)
Far Far Away Princess and The Pea Blush - Heather Ross for Kokka

No comments:

Post a Comment