Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wednesday stash


Patty Young Dandelions Fuchsia
Monaluna Organic Woodland Chain Strawberry
Jenn Ski Bees Orange
Lizzy House Flourishes Cardinal Red
Michael Miller Dumb Dot Citron (out of stock, substituting Dinky Dots Lime)
Monaluna Organic Pebble Lines Citron
Laurie Wisbrun Itty Bitty Chairs Grass
Jenn Ski Bees Green (pictured but out of stock, substituting Riley Blake Cheery Circles Green
Monaluna Organic Woodland Chain Teal
Jenn Ski Bees Teal (pictured but out of stock, substituting Riley Blake Cheery Circles blue)
Laurie Wisbrun Itty Bitty Chairs Orchid (pictured, but out of stock, substituting Robert Kaufman Quilter's Linen Purple)
Amy Butler Memento Burgundy
(pictured, but out of stock, substituting Patricia Bravo Chick Paper Dark)

I had this little bundle waiting for me at work on Wednesday. Boy do I have some plans for this. I just wish I had some more time to sew and plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment