Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ever elusive 4.5mm Signature needles


, originally uploaded by stitch-by-stitch.

Soooo Signature Needle Arts have been trying to re-engineer their 4.5mm for ages. I'm not sure whether it was because they had issues with their cables or what? In the end, they decided to create "convertible" needles. The introduction of these convertibles means that they will no longer be making their fixed needles. So in a panic, I determined which ones I don't have and put an order in along with 2 x 4.5mm convertibles to test drive. You know...for science :) I'm not one to be negative towards Signatures, but I'm not all that impressed. The transition from cable to needle is steep so it's always a struggle to get the stitches up. Especially with magic loop! But they're sooo pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment