Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tickled Pink quilt


Tickled Pink quilt, originally uploaded by stitch-by-stitch.

I have fallen in love with this quilt. It has a lot of firsts in it. I used Oh Fransson's crazy 9 patch tutorial. But I only used 8 fabrics so each square has one double up. But I ended up with the right amount of blocks. I also tried free motion quilting for the first time which pretty good success. It goes so quickly!

Fabrics used:
- Denyse Schmidt Four Square Fiesta
- Denyse Schmidt Thistle Leaf Fiesta
- Robert Kaufman Pure Organics PFD
- Densye Schmidt Dimaond Dandys Fiesta
- Sanae Oz Dots Pink
- Denyse Schmidt Wallpaper Fiesta
- Kokka Trefle Sewing Notions Pink
- Joel Dewberry Napsack Berry
- Robert Kaufman Kona Solid Stone
- Joel Dewberry Dogwood Bloom Berry
- Keiki Wee Stripe Pink
- Amy Butler Memento Burgundy

Backing/sashing: cotton linen blend
Binding: Kona Deep Rose
Batting: 100% cotton
Finished size: 34" x 40"

FOR SALE IN MY ETSY STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment